Emerge Week 8

What I have Personally Completed since last week

In the last week I got the Media Kit Page live, edited the sponsor's page, worked on adding alt tags to images and coordinated the completion of the finalist's page.

How I Accomplished those tasks 

I utilized WordPress and when I ran into problems I consulted forums as well as a documentation website: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/

What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week

We got the media kit page done, and finished the finalist page for EMA, we also talked to the Emerge Magazine about promoting ticket sales on their site.

Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week

Coordinating who will be doing what, as well because we all had to make changes on the same page we had difficulty coordinating that.

What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week 

I'd like to meet with the videography team and hammer out what is going to be required for the livestream. We are planning on doing a test on an empty website page next week

Comments