Emerge Week 3

What I have Personally Completed since last week

Since last week I reviewed the theme that we are going to be using the conference website, looking into options that are available and creating a rough wireframe based on those designs.

I also assigned wireframes for different pages to be completed by other team members. These will act as rough guidelines moving forward and help to provide an easier framework for discussing our design ideas.

I also created logins for each of my team members on the EMA site so that they can access it.

How I Accomplished those tasks 

I looked on various WordPress forums as well as through the theme documentation on ThemeForest.

What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week

We implemented a "coming soon" temp page on the Emerge conference website that includes the Emerge branding.

We also met with the newsletter teams as well as the Emerge Web Magazine teams to hear updates on how they are progressing

Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week

The biggest difficulty I found was coordinating our timelines and the timelines of the various PR groups we will need to get content from. 


What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week 

Now that the theme has been chosen I would like to get it installed and get started on the homepage as well as the blog page so that we can give a tutorial on it to the Writing and Editing teams. 

We have a meeting set up with them on Tuesday and would like to take full advantage of that time.

I would also like to meet with Media Relations and determine a timeline that they need their press kit page up for. 

Comments