Emerge Week 6

What I have Personally Completed since last week

In the last week I worked on the home page getting it ready for launch, I linked the sponsor's logos to their websites and added more of the sponsors that have been confirmed. I also coordinated with writing and editing to help them with some issues they were having formatting the blog post. That's been resolved and they should be ok from now on.

I reached out to media relations to see if they would be ok with monitoring the email associated with the contact form.

I also worked on the tickets site to get that working until website integration can be completed after reading week.

How I Accomplished those tasks 

I utilized WordPress and when I ran into problems I consulted forums as well as a documentation website: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/

What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week

We put the website live! Complete with the home screen, videos, photos, and contact form. We met with the writing and editing teams to discuss the blog schedule.

We met with Marc and he discussed the plugin that would be needed for the judges on the EMA site.

We met with logistics and they gave us a transportation plan to include on the website.

Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week

getting everything organized for ticket sales before I go away for reading week (being out of contact for a week is terribly stressful)

What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week 

I'd like the ticket sales to be implemented smoothly.

Comments