What I have Personally Completed since last week
In the last week more pages for the site went live. I worked to get the speaker page up, I got the ticket page up and running, I got the judges bios up on the EMA site and got the Finalists up on the EMA site.
I also worked on some customization for the program page which is now live as well.
How I Accomplished those tasks
I utilized WordPress and when I ran into problems I consulted forums as well as a documentation website: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/
In the last week more pages for the site went live. I worked to get the speaker page up, I got the ticket page up and running, I got the judges bios up on the EMA site and got the Finalists up on the EMA site.
I also worked on some customization for the program page which is now live as well.
How I Accomplished those tasks
I utilized WordPress and when I ran into problems I consulted forums as well as a documentation website: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/
What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week
We got the speakers page, program page, about page and ticket sales pages live on the conference site. As well we got the EMA finalists and Judges bios up and running.
We got the speakers page, program page, about page and ticket sales pages live on the conference site. As well we got the EMA finalists and Judges bios up and running.
Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week
Getting everything done on time. After reading week there was huge pressure to get everything working properly and live. It was kind of stressful to organize but we got there in the end. In addition there were problems with the scheduling plugin we were planning to use. In the end, on Marc's recommendation, we opted to ditch it and that went fairly smooth.
Getting everything done on time. After reading week there was huge pressure to get everything working properly and live. It was kind of stressful to organize but we got there in the end. In addition there were problems with the scheduling plugin we were planning to use. In the end, on Marc's recommendation, we opted to ditch it and that went fairly smooth.
What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week
I need to get the finalist's linked to their works done on the EMA site. As well I would like to get the media relations page done but I am still waiting on content from them. I also need to meet with research and coordination to share some of the google analytics data that we have.
I need to get the finalist's linked to their works done on the EMA site. As well I would like to get the media relations page done but I am still waiting on content from them. I also need to meet with research and coordination to share some of the google analytics data that we have.
Comments
Post a Comment