What I have Personally Completed since last week
In the last week I added the livestreaming video of the conference to the home page of the website. I also volunteered at the emerge conference as well as the EMAs.
The day before the conference there was some difficulty getting a social media runsheet so me, and five other students spent the night working on getting a runsheet, shotlist and assets prepared for each of the social networks for the day of the conference.
During the conference I worked with a team of DC, PR and Journalism students as well as some of the original members of the social media team to help keep the social media for the day on track. I specifically worked with snapchat and posting to facebook and twitter.
During the EMAs I assisted the caterers in plating meals, bussing tables, clearing plates and making sure that each of the courses went out smoothly. It was very fast paced but quite a fun experience as well.
After the EMA's I assisted with the take down of the venue taking out the garbage and making sure that every aspect of the venue was clean.
How I Accomplished those tasks
Previous knowledge of social media
In the last week I added the livestreaming video of the conference to the home page of the website. I also volunteered at the emerge conference as well as the EMAs.
The day before the conference there was some difficulty getting a social media runsheet so me, and five other students spent the night working on getting a runsheet, shotlist and assets prepared for each of the social networks for the day of the conference.
During the conference I worked with a team of DC, PR and Journalism students as well as some of the original members of the social media team to help keep the social media for the day on track. I specifically worked with snapchat and posting to facebook and twitter.
During the EMAs I assisted the caterers in plating meals, bussing tables, clearing plates and making sure that each of the courses went out smoothly. It was very fast paced but quite a fun experience as well.
After the EMA's I assisted with the take down of the venue taking out the garbage and making sure that every aspect of the venue was clean.
How I Accomplished those tasks
Previous knowledge of social media
What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week
We monitered analytics and implemented livestreaming on the website
We monitered analytics and implemented livestreaming on the website
Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week
Doing my part to make sure the conference was running smoothly and dealing with the chaos during the course of the day.
Doing my part to make sure the conference was running smoothly and dealing with the chaos during the course of the day.
What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week
Beginning work on the transition document.
Beginning work on the transition document.
Comments
Post a Comment