Emerge Week 5

What I have Personally Completed since last week

Since last week I changed the font on the site, made some text updates to the EMA site and reordered sponsors in terms of the tier they paid for.

How I Accomplished those tasks 

I utilized wordpress and when I ran into problems I consulted forums as well as a documentation website: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/

What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week

We met with the writing and editing teams to give them a tutorial on how to post blog posts on the website and interact with the Wordpress interface.

We also met with the sponsorship team and reviewed what they need for the sponsors and what the structure of the page should look like.

Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week

Figuring out what background will work best for the website header.

What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week 

I'd like to get the homepage and blog pages live and get google analytics implemented on the page. I also need to get the media relations press page up and running. I also have to determine how best to add company bios for the sponsors on the site. 

Comments