Emerge Week 4

What I have Personally Completed since last week

Since last week I began working on the home page of the emerge webpage adding in colour and structural elements to the page that give it an identity. I put in a countdown until the conference and added in a slider and call to action.

I also got photos from last years conference that can be used on the site from Marc and reached out to the social media team for links to the social networks so they can be used on the site.

How I Accomplished those tasks 

I utilized wordpress and when I ran into problems I consulted forums as well as a documentation website: https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/

What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week

We met with the writing and editing teams to touch base on the website and get a timeline for the content. We also met with media relations to review what they need for the site. We also started working on the actual site.

Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week

Figuring out the FTP access. As of now, I have not been able to make it work, I hope to have it figured out for Tuesday.

What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week 

I'd like to get the homepage and blog pages live and get writing and editing a user account so that they can begin posting.  

Comments