What I have Personally Completed since last week
Since last week I have done some research on potential themes that we could use for the Website. As well I have contributed to the semester plan and helped organize what each group member will write on.
How I Accomplished those tasks
In order to work on the Semester Plan, I referenced the documents that were written for the previous year.
When it came to researching themes I utilized review sites and youtube to get a sense of what themes might fit our needs.
What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week
In the last week, our team met with both the conference Logistics, EMA logistics and Writing and Editing teams to review what we will need to collaborate on. As well everyone contributed to the work on the Semester Plan.
Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week
The biggest difficulty in the last week was coordinating the completion of the semester plan and agreeing on the different deliverables and timelines.
What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week
For next week I would like to gain access to both the EMA and Conference sites.
Since last week I have done some research on potential themes that we could use for the Website. As well I have contributed to the semester plan and helped organize what each group member will write on.
How I Accomplished those tasks
In order to work on the Semester Plan, I referenced the documents that were written for the previous year.
When it came to researching themes I utilized review sites and youtube to get a sense of what themes might fit our needs.
What your Team has Accomplished in the last Week
In the last week, our team met with both the conference Logistics, EMA logistics and Writing and Editing teams to review what we will need to collaborate on. As well everyone contributed to the work on the Semester Plan.
Biggest Difficulty in the Last Week
The biggest difficulty in the last week was coordinating the completion of the semester plan and agreeing on the different deliverables and timelines.
What Do you Personally Aim to Achieve for next week
For next week I would like to gain access to both the EMA and Conference sites.
Comments
Post a Comment